YOUR TRAVEL PREPARATION IN NEW NORMAL
The world is preparing to welcome “New Normal”. The Indonesian government has designated Bali as one of the tourist areas to be opened locally and internationally. To go to Bali, there are two modes of transportation, both by air and sea. The Governor of Bali and the Ministry of Transportation have established health recommendations that have been approved by the Ministry of Health so that tourists complete their journey with COVID-19 test results (rapid / swab) and health certificates. In addition to these travel documents, of course, KMC Clinic will provide tips for readers, how to maintain health and safety in your "New Normal" trip.
Protect yourself and others during your trip:
- Clean your hands often.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place, after touching surfaces frequently touched by others, after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing, and before touching your face or eating.
- If soap and water are not available, bring and use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub your hands together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Avoid close contact with others.
- Keep 6 feet of physical distance from others.
- Wear a cloth face-covering in public.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Pick up food at drive-throughs, curbside restaurant service, or stores.
Anticipate Travel Needs:
- Bring enough of your medicine to last you for the entire trip.
- Pack enough alcohol-based hand sanitizer (at least 60% alcohol) and keep it within easy to reach.
- Bring a cloth face covering to wear in public places.
- Prepare food and water for your trip. Pack non-perishable food in case restaurants and stores are closed.